[ Tuesday, July 11, 2006 ]
"God, it's not easy/There's a lot to keep you holding/On forever..../Whatever gets you through today"I think this is my third attempt to start a post since my last one. It's not that I'm too busy to post. I do put in a considerable amount of time hitting the books for my biochem class, but my schedule allows me enough flexibility on most days to do what I want. I guess my problem is that I can't really express myself on this blog anymore. And lately I feel like I'm wandering aimlessly, jumping from one thing to the next, just to make it through the day.
I'm helping a friend brush up on his math skills before he takes an exam. He actually thought I was going to make fun of him because it's considered "easy" math. Little does he know it takes a lot of courage to ask for help. I can learn a lot from him. He thinks I'm doing him a great favor, but he's actually helping
me. I really need some good, solid company right now. Some normalcy. Someone to talk to. The couple of hours he's there each day helps me feel as if there's a point to my day. When he's gone, the laughter ends and I'm back to the random wandering, my half attempts at phone conversations, and the familiar irritation.
Six months are not so easy to let go of. I guess I could use a lot of duas right now.
1 comments
1 Comments:
This is very interesting site... hardcore shaved teens ambien drug maker Arizona page video game design camp Transit roof rack Vicodin with cocaine Asian salad Provigil 200 Meridia mdma Major indoor soccer league hall of fame delivery overnight ionamin Kia sedona bumpers Play keno history http://www.floating-shelves.info/Automaticgate.html Fake health insurance nape Buy xenical in uk prices for ionamin with a prescription ionamin sale worldwide delivery Bissell vacuum cleaner part seap debt counseling buy ionamin
Post a Comment