[ Saturday, September 24, 2005 ]
InterestingAm I the only one creeped out by the
Yahoo mail webpage advertisement pics? Yeah it's great that they finally got rid of that smiling brunette's pic, because that was getting tiring, as was that guy's pic whose eyes were digitally edited to look even bluer than they really are. But now we have the woman with the huge pink flower in her mouth, the blonde sticking her red tongue out, and the woman standing behind the red Japanese lantern, so that it looks as if she has a huge red lantern as her head. And every time I see the pic of the girl wrapped in a blue towel, I think that she's wearing a hijab.
I do like the pic of the girl in the fushia sweater holding a bunny, though.
2 comments
2 Comments:
I thought I was the only one who noticed the fake hijabi
ahahaha! no dude, she's a REAL hijabi...
Post a Comment