[ Monday, May 09, 2005 ]
"Rollin, rollin, rollin, Rollin, rollin, rollin Rawhide!"I'm trying not to be so attached to this Duniyya.
But man, I'm going to miss my car! My car is sick. Yep, sick enough that it would cost too much to heal it. So it's goodbye to the car I've been driving the past two years, and hello to a new one. As soon as I find one, that is.
In the meantime, I'm only driving it close to home. I'm taking
BART to school. Unlike my sister, I don't like BART. Being the genius that I am, I forgot that the train would be really crowded with commuters at rush hour time. There were absolutely no seats, and I had to stand. That wouldn't have been so bad had I been able to reach the bar to hold myself steady. I stood on my tip toes and stretched my arm up to grab ahold of the bar, only to get annoyed how my sleeve was starting to roll downward, showing my arm. If there was a moment I wished for high heels, that was it. I prayed I wouldn't bump into the men standing around me. A nice guy took pity on me and gave me his seat, explaining that he'd be getting off at the next stop anyway. Masha Allah for people like that!
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment