[ Tuesday, November 23, 2004 ]
High Speed Chase
Certain freaks should never be allowed to drive. Ever. It just so happens that as I merged onto the freeway into the fast lane the other day, I ended up in front of such a freak. No, I didn't cut him off. He accelerated, got in the lane next to me, and cut me off. Then he had the nerve to continuously flip me off and repeatedly slam on his brakes. Fine. Whatever. I wouldn't have cared so much if he had at least let me peacefully switch lanes and get away from him. But no, as soon as I'd switch into the next lane, he'd immediately follow me and narrowly cut me off. I honked my horn a few times to warn him and other drivers, but he wouldn't stop. He was just asking to be rear-ended. I kept hoping he'd get bored and go away. I kept doing dua, praying to have patience, to be protected, and to make him go away. We played that stupid game a few times until I sped up until I was about a foot from him and quickly switched into the next lane. He tried to cut me off, but this time he realized that he wouldn't be able to make it without getting hit. I sped off, rapidly weaving through lanes as he chased me. He followed me all the way to Berkeley, but alhamdulillah I was able to lose him as I got closer to the tunnels and exited off the freeway. Stupid, stupid jerk. Where are the cops when you need them?
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment