[ Tuesday, July 27, 2004 ]
Trying to be a little more cheerful.
I finally updated
my fotolog .
Also, I just realized that insha Allah Dawud Wharnsby Ali will release a new album, "Vacuous Waxing," in August. You can hear samples of his songs on
his website.
A few weeks ago, in response to
my sister's question of what happiness is, I started making a list. It's too long, so I will post it in bits. I know that I can't capture into words all the things that define happiness to me, but insha Allah reflecting on something positive will improve my mood. So here it goes, in no particular order:
Happiness is... [Part 1]
1. donating to a good cause.
2. a box of Girl Scouts cookies.
3. baking two-layered fudge birthday cakes for friends.
4. making funny faces at babies in order to make them smile.
5. letting someone into my lane when driving.
6. finding a nice spot and parallel parking perfectly on the first try.
7. falling in love.
8. telling someone how much he or she means to me.
9. surprising someone.
10. giving presents.
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment