[ Friday, May 28, 2004 ]
It's been a while...
Alhamdulillah, things are much better now. I think being further away from college people helps...not that they're bad people, or that I don't miss some of them, but in general, it's good to have a breather because it helps me to reflect on things clearly. And I know that I'm not the only one who feels that way, because I have talked to some others, and they were going through similar issues. Insha Allah we're going to try to support each other by keeping each other in check. Insha Allah I'll be more prepared to deal with that part of my life next semester. This past year has just been a huge eyeopener. In some ways I should be glad about that because I won't be so naive going back in.
I had a lot of fun with
my lovely cousin,
my sis, and their awesome friends on Wednesday...I'm still so sore, though...Hehehe, guess I really do need to start working out. We get the photos back today, and I can't wait to see them because they also have the grad banquet photos in them.
It's been a hectic week. I've been trying to stay in touch with some of my friends, and alhamdulillah it's been going well so far. I've even visited a couple of friends, which is a good thing; it means I'm not secluding myself.
I'm still doing istikhara, and things are slowly taking shape. It's crazy to like someone that much. I wake up thinking about him. And if it's not going to work out, I need to get beyond this. It's hard for me, because it's going to put me in an incredibly vulnerable position. I've always been in control of situations, so it's really scary when I'm not. In some ways, it also hurts my pride, but even that's a good thing becasue I really need to check my nafs. I don't expect anyone to really understand what I'm talking about, but that's ok since I'm not really going to go into it here.
I know that this isn't much of a post, but I've been told that I need to update, so here it is. Anywayz, Jummah mubarak! =)
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment