User-agent: * Disallow: / ~*bean*~

~*bean*~

[ Tuesday, May 18, 2004 ]

 

Blogger sucks.
Damn.
I just typed out a post and the freaking thing deleted it! This is why I always post in Word first and then copy/paste it in! WHY!?!?!?!?!?! *kicks the compooter* *runs away howling at her bruised toes*

Update on my week:
Anyway, so here's my crappy post.

I only have one final left and it's not til Friday night. It feels like I'm already on summer break! The crazy thing is that I'm kind of bored already.

I can't wait til I buy a couple of photoalbums to organize my Berkeley and halaqa photos. But alas, I'm a broke foo.

Oh, and I do plan on posting that marriage paper I wrote, but I need my sister's help with that.

And I think maybe I need a new template. Blogger doesn't have enough choices though, and I'm very picky, yet too lazy to find any.

As for summer...Well, it's going to be one emotional one that's for sure.

Tribute to the graduating seniors.
Masha Allah they've all affected me positively in one way or another:

Sis A: Masha Allah she has a lot of energy and is not afraid to voice her opinion. She's been active with many organizations on campus, and has really been an asset in terms of the MSA building coalitions with other orgs. She's also very sweet and gives the best advice and hugs.

Sis F: Masha Allah so sweet! She also commuted all her years at Berkeley. I would always see her at Jummah and at lunch afterwards. She's so cute! I got to know her better at Taraweeh. I seriously can't believe that she's graduating. She recently expressed interest in teaching at Sunday school.

Sis N: I have so much respect for her! Masha Allah she's very outspoken, very political, very spiritual, and an awesome mom! Her sarcasm was always hilarious. She was not afraid to keep it real and told bros and sisters that they needed to shape up if they weren't acting right.

Other Sis F: Also got to know her better at Taraweeh. Her brother was one of the imams for Taraweeh. She always made me feel welcome at her apartment if I happened to stop by. She was one of the poetry/music in Islam de-cal class teachers.

Other Sis N: Masha Allah, just a very welcoming sis. Always smiling; always has words of comfort.

Bro O and Bro AR: Masha Allah both of them have been awesome MSA presidents, and it's going to be tough losing two bros who have that level of iman.

Other Bro O: He became more active within the MSA this past year. I was always late to dawah tabling as a result of having to walk from across campus, which meant that he had to table for a longer period. I tabled with him once and masha Allah he's really nice. Since he's a science major, he's been able to advise me on classes and studying. Masha Allah he's so cool that he shared his chocolate graduation cake with everyone in the study lounge yesterday. And we all know how obsessed I am with chocolate.

Bro M: He's still going to be here for another semester, but it already feels like he's leaving. I got to know him before going to Berkeley. I had a rough first semester and he always took the time to ask how things were going. He's one of those brothers who is honestly nice to everyone.

Bro S: He's been like the father figure of the MSA. Masha Allah he's a good guy, always cheerful, active, and willing to help out. Has a good sense of humor and can take jokes.

I know there are so many others that I'm forgetting. We're really going to be at a loss without them.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment