[ Monday, April 05, 2004 ]
You all deserve a reward for keeping my bloggie company while I was away. It really appreciates it! Thank you much!
Update on my life
I swear I do stupid things without even realizing it. Last week, I was waiting at a stoplight with my friend, cracking jokes and smiling widely, without really thinking about anything. Then I noticed that in front of us, these two guys were grinning at me from the inside of their car while they waited for the light to turn green. I guess they thought I had been smiling at
them or something...I'm just oblivious to things. It's like one of those random moments when you realize you've been staring at someone for a while and s/he is beginning to get a bit disturbed...I guess in their case, they were happy?
Last Jummah, I heard about Masjid al-Aqsa in Palestine being attacked. I couldn't believe it. I felt so sick that tears came to my eyes. I mean how low can you go? When is it going to end? All I could think of was how it just goes to show you that we're seriously in the end of time.
The Sacramento family came over yesterday and I really enjoyed spending time with them. We even managed a halaqa of sorts to talk about Islam. And the dessert was absolutely yummy.
I studied my whole week away for nothing. I went into the o-chem midterm confident and came out so upset that I was laughing hysterically.
I promise my fotolog will be updated soon.
I feel like I haven't seen my friends in a long time. And to top it off, I'm lovesick and can't sleep. How pathetic.
I need chocolate.
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment