User-agent: * Disallow: / ~*bean*~

~*bean*~

[ Monday, March 08, 2004 ]

 

I have so many serious things I want to blog about, but I just haven't had the time lately to get to it. Insha Allah once midterms are finally over.

I just realized today that my next o-chem midterm is in less than a month...Time flies.

I really want to get back to doing more art. I guess I'm a little bored with what I already have, and want to start on something new. The problem is that unless I have a structured class, I don't always finish my projects. I still have that huge Asian fan to paint so that we can hang it on our wall. Taking art classes at Berkeley doesn't seem like a good idea for various reasons. Plus, I think I want to keep it as a hobby. I really need to keep it up, though, because skills have little to do with art...It takes a lot of practise, revision, patience, and time. Unfortunately, I don't have much time or patience. But art is part of my therapy...It helps me express myself and I really do love it. I'm one of those people who enjoys going to art galleries, because it helps motivate me to do some of my own art.

I'm starting to feel a little pressured as well because I still haven't gotten to revising/organizing the material for the dawah table on campus. Sproul Plaza is being renovated so space is tight for tablers. Our campus halaqa is also meeting this week, and we have a MSA meeting as well. Saturday is MFF (Insha Allah my sis and I are volunteering at the event.). I'm really excited and making dua that insha Allah it will be successful. Our GM event crew is a bit scattered these days. We're going through some major changes in positions...people joinging, others distancing themselves...and unfortunatley we haven't been getting much done. I've been praying every day for GM as well...insha Allah things will start looking up. I've been working on some one-on-one dawah as well...insha Allah Allah will open their hearts to Islam. Ameen.

Well, I'm off to bed.

Two more midterms to go until the next batch. This cycle never ends.