[ Thursday, February 26, 2004 ]
To update or not? That is the question.
So.
I've been told that if I don't update I'm going to be sat on.
I'm warning you now...Here goes a totally meaningless, random post...This is what happens when I'm forced to update.
What's new in my life?
Last night was the o-chem midterm...Think I did ok insha Allah...won't really know until I get it back. I'm just glad it's finally over because I had been studying nonstop for it during the past four days. I actually secluded myself in a building each day and impressed myself with how much I can learn by being productive.
One of my friends was blacklisted by Daniel Pipes on his website because she had sent out an email to the MSA about protesting his talk...Another friend's photo was posted on his site, even though she hadn't even made any comments at his talk. It's ridiculous.
I think I'm going to update about Muslims in France. We had a Muslim guest speaker from France in my "Islam in America" class, and he had a lot of interesting things to say...Unfortunately, I don't have all my notes from his talk with me right now, so that update is just going to have to wait.
It saddens me to think about how Shaykh Suhaib Webb is leaving to Egypt soon. I'm really going to miss his lectures.
I'd update my fotolog, but it won't let me...That'll just have to wait as well.
That is all.
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment