User-agent: * Disallow: / ~*bean*~

~*bean*~

[ Sunday, February 29, 2004 ]

 

Sunday School Dialogue

So it's bad enough that we call a certain someone, bucketboy. Then the following happens in Sunday School:

Me: "Apaji, omg, now I've become bucketgirl!" [I was referring to a photo of me sitting on a bucket while another sis was trying to push me across the ice when we had gone iceskating as a halaqa.]

All the kids: "I want to see! I want to see! Ha ha ha! Now you're bucketgirl!"

Me: "Ewwww, don't call me that! You have to call me Sister S______."

Apaji: "Do you guys even remember our names?"

Most of the kids: "Uh....."

Idrees: "You're Yasmine."

Mostafa: "Um, you're S______ and uh, you're Yasmine."

Me: "That's right, but you have to call us Sister S______ and Sister Yasmine because we're your teachers."

The kids go back to being absorbed in their coloring.

Idrees [to himself]: "Bucket...bucket...bucketgirl...bucketgirl."

Me: "Idrees! Don't call me that!"

Idrees: "But you are bucket girl. And you [pointing to my sis, Yasmine] can be rocketgirl!"

Apaji: "Can I be a rockergirl instead?"

Idrees: "No, you have to be rocketgirl!"

The End.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment