[ Friday, December 19, 2003 ]
"You see this isn't where my head is/ If you knew me I'm not like this"
I was going to post about my accidental dawah experiences and about the growth of halaqas in our area...
But I just can't seem to find the energy anymore.
I keep thinking those same thoughts. It's not right. I think this break is actually worse for me because it's giving me more time to think about other things...things that I wouldn't be preoccupied with as much if I were chapters behind in reading and stressed over an exam. Not that I want to go back to college yet...I'm enjoying a break from academic craziness, but somehow I think that in the past few days my mindset just hasn't been the same. I don't know what's wrong with me.
Ya Allah, please purify my intentions and my heart! Ameen.
Zaytuna conference tomorrow. Halaqa on Sunday. Insha Allah they'll both help me get back on track.
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment