User-agent: *
Disallow: /
~*bean*~
~*bean*~
[ Wednesday, November 26, 2003 ]
"Memories in the Making"
Varied shades of autumn leaves crunch under my footsteps.
The first light drizzle stings my face.
Thousand voiceless conversations run through my head.
I gaze up at the countless, winking stars at night.
A lonely walk with only the sharp breeze,
a memory in the making.
How I wish I could share them all with you.
You have that way about you,
especially when you break into an easy smile and let loose that short, contagious laugh.
Those crinkles form about your dancing eyes,
as the light bounces off the dark curls crowning your head.
You simply radiant everything that is beautiful.
But afterall, it's only a dream.
Wishful thinking.
Too much thinking;
too much to say.
I have only one heart to give,
one heart that shines with your warmth and humility.
If only that were good enough.
If I only knew what is in your heart.
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment