[ Wednesday, July 02, 2003 ]
Hotmail is such a butt!
I decided to check my email account only to find that it had been deactivated. After the long process of getting it reactivated, I realised that MSN had deleted all my old emails. *Humph!* Just who do they think they are anywayz? It's not like they give that much free space anywayz...that's why I switched to 2 (or is it 3?) accounts with Yahoo! I still periodically signed into my Hotmail account to read old emails that I had saved...they were important to me! And everything got deleted just because I hadn't signed in within the past month. Oh well, no use whining....*sigh*
Today I realized that it's been over a week since I called and talked to my friends from high school. I'm just so incredibly bad about keeping in touch with people once I don't see them on a regular basis. It's not like I'm super busy or anything...I guess I'm just super lazy. Usually, I'd be moaning about how my friends don't care enough to call or email, but I know that I really need to make more effort. Plus, it's summertime; everything flies by, but it seems to be going at a leisurely pace. Pretty soon summer will be over and I'll have nothing to show for it...Bleh.
I went shopping with Helen K. again today. I seriously think that in the past two weeks, I've done more shopping with her than within the past year. I've found my favorite kinds of stores--arts & crafts stores, home decoration stores, clothes stores (where you can get really nice prints and styles for less), and thrift stores (Last week, I found a beautiful Bismillah decorative plate at the Salvation Army store for $10. I gasped when I saw it just sitting on a shelf. Of course I bought it! It even came ready to be mounted on the wall.) I like to take my time to browse through everything. It's so much fun getting gifts for others! And Chipotle has really yummy, healthy veggie burritos. Graduation money has gone bye bye...so bad.
Yeah, so I realize that this post was totally boring and pointless...but *shhhhhhh* at least I can pretend I'm being productive!
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment