User-agent: * Disallow: / ~*bean*~

~*bean*~

[ Thursday, May 15, 2003 ]

 

Rate My Teacher is hilarious!

I went to RateMyTeacher.com and checked out my teachers...hehehehe...Bremer needs more bad comments. Anywayz, here are my favorite comments:

Mrs. Epley (my current AP English teacher):
Just because she's old doesn't mean she should teach AP! She humiliated us instead of inspiring us! We never took a timed test for the AP! She's senile!
complete nutcase, those perfect circles freak me out
crazy, wacky, a little entertaining, but usually boring class
once claimed that the record player was invented by christopher columbus
she will go out of her way to make sure you are following the discussion
Epley is the WORST teacher i have ever had
way wacky and random but her class is still really boring
I dont like her. Can't take an April Fool's joke..enough said
she'll "drive you to drink" in "the land of acadamia."
Not open to new ideas at all; if she doesnt agree, its wrong.

Ms. Amin (Who I have to deal with b/c of the Diversity Committee meetings):
she is crazy, you will pass if u r a comp. nerd, jock, or cheerleader,
Maybe during summer she could answer the questions I've had all year.
She is nice but never helps and says disturbing things. what's funky snoodle?
wow, I've never met a stranger person in all my life
I'm still convinced that i never returned her tape player that i didnt borrow
She is a freaking nut
just nod and pretend u understand what she's saying!

Mr. Collins (Administrator):
MAKES MY LIFE MISERABLE
Don't tell choir how to run when you don't know jack about music.
needs to get a life besides picking on high school students
Does not show respect towards the students and never likes to hear the other side
This guy should be a hockey player! One heck of a body check.

Frau Barbour (My former German teacher):
tells great jokes if your 5 or 6
i love her - if you use the right amount of sarcasm, she'll love you too
could you at least look at us if you're going to be annoying
If she says crossed crane ever again.................
She's pretty much crazy,and she hated me, but compared to robbins,she's god

...And I saved the best for last:

Mr. Robbins (my former public speaking teacher):
"I throw a ball like a girl, but I once wiped out almost a whole platoon with a hand grenade."
Say something after the bell rings to this guy and he'll never let you go
Was he on the Titanic also? Nice accent, albiet phoney.
Mr. Robbins...High School teacher and part time transdimensional warrior.
boy, can this man dance and play the banjo
"my grandmother was the dutchess of york"
He's been everywhere and done everything...with an off and on british accent.
Nice guy and he loves his students but he's so full of crap about EVERYTHING.

Ahh, high school. I'm so almost out of here!


0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment