[ Monday, May 12, 2003 ]
OK, I know it's almost 1 am again and I really should be going off to bed so I can have a nice start to my week...but yeah...bloggieland calls. I was reaidn flIz's blog, and she found a cool
poem generator which comes up w/ poems depending on what a site contains. Here are the poems it came up for my blog:
body margin: 0; 0 ; 0 ; } 0 ; } padding:
20px; background: #000 url or
dogmatic. It
I was a pic
of our
activities today, I think
of minutes It
really English
teacher who date, color: #
d63; : 11px; : 19px; } #sidebar { position: absolute; top:
of war situation. The Unity Halaqa
this time so glad that they
either We could I understand its hands one of
orange icing. It makes people They re so that
I�got 3rd year the Bay where we
got there,
and not
George Bernard Shaw I
look like Mr. Bush.
and:
body position: absolute; left: 200px; top: 50px;
padding: 0; 0 ; 0 ; } background: #
while
other than Davis, Lately
Anywayz, Angela
won t think I�
talked about
it. sends a good thing
you got 2nd place just
wake up with the chocolate cake
that come back to
eat all produce
excellent quality fun Parents
from Allah, Jataan is
coming up. half
a good Muslim, they do.
They don�t really want my
options open. I felt like Mr.
and:
body margin: 0; 0 ; 0 ; } 0 ; } 0 ; 0 ;
padding: 0;
0 ; } padding:
20px; width: 180px; :
13px; : right; } to young
people. are
letting them I want to mention BART
or
just be grateful,
so beautiful. Masha Allah he
said that since I m
still had even have to Berkeley.
just doesn�t
I�
really interesting anonymous
one:of shoes, Man, I�need
to end of these simple things and
I have been
And made three
tardies and I heard that
their kids should really beautiful. Awwww! It can
This life There as a
couple of them But overshadowedby its hands one
day of
going to
inculcate true Islamic camps, in this I
read this community center time {
to post Alhamdulillah, I guess some parents
should support one for them.
and:
body margin: 0; background: #
while I guess I can think some
blueberry cheesecake and
checked the 3rd
place. for them or getting a
nice laugh to forget about
Econ concepts to
create more
chocolate!]so those or explicit,
and picked up with his eyes looked so
tiny. I
sometimes even being a
while.
I�think she�
said that I finally
got accepted to
Pakistan Daddy Are all the website
had out she even imagine
what wearing a U� unsatisfactory in the title
and
died on behalf of the various clubs extra
curricular activities tomorrow.determined
to bomb it means.
and simply:
Danger will Robinson
Such ramblings...Apaji should love them! Man, they're like my dreams! All jumbled up!
I've got lots to post, but sadly no time...at least I have started the graduation speech!
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment