[ Tuesday, May 20, 2003 ]
Mysterious Package
Read Owl's May 20th
post on Private Jessica Lynch. Go. Right now!
I got a package in the mail today. I figured it might be another scholarship or something. When I opened it, I pulled out another letter addressed to me in my own handwriting. I also had written Somayya Baji's address on the back of it, so I was confused trying to figure out why she was sending me a letter that was in my own handwriting. I pulled out a letter I had written to myself in 8th grade. I didn't figure it out untill I had finished the whole letter. At the end of eigth grade, we had written letters to ourslves and given them to our English teacher to mail to us when we would graduate from high school. And we were told to also write another person's address just in case we were to move since eigth grade. That's why Somayya Baji's address was on it. I had totally forgotten about the whole thing...It was a nice surprise. Man, I can't believe my writing style has changed so drastically since eight grade. I might post the letter, but I'm still thinking about it.
I have tons of work to be getting to...fi aman Allah foos. :D
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment