User-agent: * Disallow: / ~*bean*~

~*bean*~

[ Monday, May 05, 2003 ]

 

From a funny email that Brenda sent me:

One of life's mysteries is how a 2 pound box of candy can make a woman gain 5 lbs. [Wouldn't it be great if it were switched around? Then I'd be able to eat more chocolate!]

My mind not only wanders, it sometime leaves completely. [Oooooooo sounds like me all the time!]

The best way to forget all your troubles is to wear really tight shoes. [Man, I went through that pain on Friday!]

The nice part about living in a small town is that when you don't know what you're doing, someone else does. [Sounds like Barazai or West Sacto!]

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Sometimes I think I understand everything, then I regain consciousness. [Ha!]

I read this article that said the typical symptoms of stress are: eating too much, impulse buying, and driving too fast. Are they kidding? That is my idea of a perfect day. [Hmmm, other than the impulse buying, that would be me!]

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment