User-agent: * Disallow: / ~*bean*~

~*bean*~

[ Sunday, May 18, 2003 ]

 

Chocolate is calling out to me...

No, I'm not yet such a nut that I think that my chocolate candy is talking to me. I'm referring to the Dove promises chocolate candy (Yup, the ones that are individually wrapped with messages!). Here's their chocolate advice for the day:

Add a little sweetness to your day.

Enjoy life's sweet surprises.

If I could, I'd bathe in chocolate.

Have chocolate before bed to sweeten your dreams.

Everything happens with chocolate.

Chococlate is more than a tase; it's a feeling.


Subliminal messages you say? Maybe, but I'm already a chocoholic, so it doesn't make much of a difference. Positive reinforcement? Perhaps. Hmm......Well, all I know is that it tastes yummy! Hey I'm just living up to my name! (Shereen=sweetest) :p

Random weirdness of the day:

Today I found out that 17 years ago, Daddy buried a tub (yes, the one you're thinking about) in the yard. Don't ask.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment