User-agent: * Disallow: / ~*bean*~

~*bean*~

[ Thursday, April 17, 2003 ]

 

You know those days when nothing seems to be going right?

1) I woke up late so I skipped breakfast.
2) I couldn't find a parking spot at school so I parked illegally.
3) I failed my practice A.P. Calc exam, which counts for the class.
4) I got a parking ticket and now I have to pay a fine. The stupid Walnut Creek police have nothing better to do than to give tickets to high school students.
5) Finella and I were the only ones to dress traditionally for the fashion show (International Week) which as a result, didn't happen. Finella wore her Filipino hat and I wore embroidered shalwar kameez. It didn't bother me to wear Pakistani clothes b/c I do that anyway. What bothered me is that no one is interested in International Week. I think people are just so white-washed that they don't even have any culture anymore. So much effort put to waste. I won't even do henna after all b/c it's too cold. This week has been such a flop. And it's going to rain all next week too.
6) Even though my friends ate lunch outside today, when I asked them if they wanted to eat in the rally court so we could listen to international music, they either were silent and looked away, or they shook their heads and got this look on their faces. They don�t even care how much it means to me. I don�t know about all of them anymore. Kelleen was the only one to even say bye to me after lunch.
7) The stupid Galant made really loud, embarrassing squeaky noises as usual when I drove it. I want my old car back!!!
8) I came home and checked the mail. Now I really love getting mail, so I was excited to see a letter for me (well, for my parents) from my school. I opened it thinking it�d be good news and instead I read that I have three tardies and if I get two more this semester, I�m going to get a �U� (unsatisfactory) in citizenship. If I get two more after that, I�ll get a �Saturday school.� Totally sucks.
9) I tried to sign into blogger and it wouldn�t accept my username/password.
10) Once I finally got in and typed up a really cool post, it preceded to delete it. I hate blogger!!!

I think I�m going to go lie down in bed, pull the covers over my head, and try to sleep. This day could get worse.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment