User-agent: * Disallow: / ~*bean*~

~*bean*~

[ Tuesday, April 29, 2003 ]

 

Adventures of the tripping maniac

I tripped and fell on my face in the Senior Parking Lot this morning. It was so embarrassing, but I had a nice laugh to start my day. I got an inch long cut on my knee, though, so I had to put a bandaid on it. I felt like such a little kid! Nice feeling every now and then.

I finally printed my rug etching�about time! It was the last assignment before LAST year. I figured that I had better make the prints while I still had access to the printmaking machine and could use the prints for my AP portfolio. I got to wear gloves so I wouldn�t get the ink on my hands�one of the gloves was green and I felt like a surgeon. I made three prints--two on tan paper and one on white paper. One of them is for Ms. Converse to keep.

Since inking and printing takes a long time, I got to miss my Econ class (yes!). It�s all good�we just had two guest speakers to talk to us about our credit. Whatever; I hear enough about that from Daddy.

Today we had out Senior Class Picnic�in the stinky small gym. Yeah, kind of lame! Well, the weather was too cold to have it on the softball field. The school (or the parents?) ordered Mexican food for us and we got our graduation caps and gowns. Everyone was all excited b/c it really feels like we�re graduating soon now. Of course, I don�t want to think about graduation b/c it just reminds me of that speech I still have to write! The Softball guys had a lot of fun hitting the pi�natas�Man, they can be so violent! The lollipops went flying around and hit people�s heads!

I realized today that I don�t always like saying that I�m going to Cal (Berkeley) for college. It just sounds kind of arrogant.

Anyway�I can�t think of much else to talk about. Man, I always forget things that I want to add to my blog when it�s time to update it. Oh well.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment