[ Thursday, March 13, 2003 ]
Yesterday, when I was at Kaiser (where I volunteer once a week), I saw a very old woman being wheeled away by I assume a family member. She was so tiny and looked so delicate! She was so little that she looked like a kid. Her hair was all white and puffy. I smiled at her and she gave me a huge smile back. She was so cute! I think she was wearing hot pink pants. I hope insha Allah I'm that cute when I'm old.
Hehe, I came home from Kaiser to find Nasser Lalaji dressed in his Pakistani cricket uniform that Daddy brought back from Pakistan. It was really funny b/c Nasser Lalaji is totally not the type to want to have anything to do w/ Pakistani culture.
It was Nasser Lalaji's 20th b'day so we went to Kababish for dinner. It was our first time going there and it took us forever to find it. Remind me never to drive the whole family anywhere again...they're all so paranoid! I was going 5 mi/hr faster than the speed limit and Daddy flipped out! I started speeding up as I was getting on the freeway and he flipped out again! I was all thinking, "Aren't you supposed to be going to speed of the traffic when you get onto the freeway?" I had to go 65 mi/hr on the freeway the whole time...yes, it was quite traumatizing! When we got off the freeway, I told everyone that they could breathe again, but Daddy wasn't amused and he told me to focus on the road. Man, who'd think that I've had my license for a year and a half now...my family acts like I just got my permit!
Anyway, the food was really yummy! I ordered the chicken tikka masala (it was halal) and it was SO good! We all ended up ordering different things, so there was way too much food, but it's all good. Whenever I'm in San Ramon again w/ some of my friends, we're definitely going to Kababish again! We came home and ate yummy cake and took pics. I'm glad that Nasser Lalaji had fun.
I took some leftover b'day cake to school today too............It was YUMMY!
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment