User-agent: * Disallow: / ~*bean*~

~*bean*~

[ Sunday, March 09, 2003 ]

 

Hehehe-- Courtesy of QDB:

madthink> what does putting sugar in someones gas tank do
maff> I heard when you start the engine cinnamon rolls come out
maff> with frosting and everything
madthink> i need to get revenge in the worst way
maff> cinnamon rolls arent really revenge
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BlackDeth> i like stalked this girl sorta :D
BlackDeth> like once she asked me for a ride home from work
BlackDeth> and i took her home... i dropped her off at her house
BlackDeth> and shes like... wait a minute..how did you know where i lived?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tsk> oiuyniyu98h987h89yh87y98yjn987j987y897yhkiuk;''''
Tsk> sorry.. there was a spider on my keyboard.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
andy> moo spelled backwards is moo
andy> no wait
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
evenpar123> I think I'm losing it...
Slant> evenpar123: Losing what?
evenpar123> my ability to tell the difference between games and reality
evenpar123> Just today, I was driving down a street, and saw a building that had sunlight reflecting off it...
evenpar123> And I thought "Damn....these are some nice graphics..."
evenpar123> It was horrible...
evenpar123> ugh
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spd-dmn> lee: hows the baybee
Virtualee> spd-dmn She's great! Growing so fast!
spd-dmn> aw
spd-dmn> got any pics?
spazzer> has she sprouted appendages yet?
KK-> lol
spazzer> don't babies grow like potatos?
spd-dmn> ahaha
spd-dmn> spazzer you're on crack, buddy
spazzer> you mean they DON'T?
spazzer> they come out with arms and legs?
spazzer> shit
spazzer> i have a whole new respect for women

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, I know I should be working on my Senior Project, but i really couldn't resist. Help! I'm addicted!

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment