[ Tuesday, February 18, 2003 ]
I am so sick of this stupid high school crap! It is so stupid and immature...I really want out! It has seriously come to the point where I can only stand a couple of my friends. I don't even like most of them anymore. I realize that we have less than 5 months until graduation and I wish that things weren't messing up right now, but I really can't take this shit. And everytime something happens, I remind myself that there's only a little time left to go and I should just ignore it all. But does that really mean that I should stick around and listen to things I really don't want to hear about? Whoever said that high school is supposed to be the best year of one's life majorly lied!
I just keep hoping that insha Allah I will go to college, be really involved in the MSA w/ other active Muslims, and surround myself w/ good company. I want to be with other Muslims who share my same values. It's not that my friends are bad company or anything, but they do things I really don't approve of/agree with. And as much as I try not to judge them and I think back to when we were all innocent and met in middle school, it gets more difficult each day. I'm getting very fed up....
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment