[ Friday, January 17, 2003 ]
Yay, I'm going to SF tomorrow w/ Angela and Finella for the Portfolio Day from 12-4pm! I really want to also participate in the anti-war rally (apparently, Academy of Art college is located in the heart of the rally), but Daddy is already kind of nervous (and so is Ms. Converse). Well, that's not going to stop me from wearing my "Terror does not end terrorism" t-shirt, or bringing my Palestinian flag along. If only I could have both my art portfolio reviewed and go to the rally........but I can't just ditch my artwork somewhere. Well, I'll just have to be content w/ my shirt and flag. At least I'll be close to the action!
Insha Allah, I'll be able to protest when I go to college. I really really hope I get accepted to UC Berkeley! I'll be living in my own condo or apartment (maybe w/ Seher if she also gets accepted!) and then I can go to all the rallies I want!!!!!! Berekeley and I get along really well!
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment