[ Monday, January 27, 2003 ]
Yay! I went to Dublin Iceland w/ Angela and Helen and then we had lunch at Pasta Primavera. Iceskating was mucho fun! Except of course, I fell countless times (once on Helen--so sorry!) and now I have a whole bunch of bruises on my legs. Man...I've been iceing them all day. Hehe, just when I thought that I was skating better, I would fall again. At least there weren't that many people there--otherwise I'd probably have skated into them!
It was kind of amazing...a 7 year old (give or take a couple of years) was so good at skating. She could even skate backwards. And these other teenage girls looked pro. It's all good, insha Allah I'll get better at it.
I've decided that when I get married, my husband and I will go iceskating together. I can see how it can be all romantic. But I need to learn how to iceskate first. : )
Got home and watched 10 Things I Hate About You again...such a cute and funny movie! : )
Man, I went outside to get the mail and my across the street neighbors were totally making out. It was really disturbing. I pretended like I didn't see them (even though they were standing in their driveway). I got my mail and when they said hi, I turned around and said hi back to them and asked them how they're doing. My neighbors are nice people, but I really think that some things are just not appropriate for broad daylight.
I got a catalog from The Art Institute of Chicago (whose rep had approved my portfolio on portfolio day in SF). The catalog was so cool!!! Even though I'm not applying there, I'm saving the catalog to use for putting together collages. You just have to see the cover of the catalog--totally psychadelic!
I'm wearing Apaji's
swooshy pants. : )
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment