[ Thursday, January 16, 2003 ]
So get this�.
I�m being stalked.
No joke��
Here are the emails I got:
1) From "CPardieck" CPardieck@acalanes.k12.ca.us
Subject: Telephone Number
2) From �hanoian"
Subject: W32.Elkern removal tools
Kaspersky give you the W32.Elkern removal tools
W32.Elkern is a dangerous virus that can infect on Win98/Me/2000/XP.
For more information,please visit http://www.Kaspersky.com
3) "CPardieck"
Subject: A funny Game
This is a funny game
This game is my first work.
You're the first player.
I expect you would enjoy it.
Ok, so I know the name Hanoian, b/c it�s Seta�s last name. But I don�t even know Seta. I don�t think I�ve ever even talked to her at school.
And the 1st and 3rd emails are from a teacher (I guess) from the Acalanes High School Dist.
So here�s my theory: Some hacker got ahold of these peoples� address books (or maybe I fwded something to someone who fwded it to someone else and my email was still on the fwd). He then decided to scare me so that I would buy and use the kaspersky virus protection stuff. Well guess what???? I�m not scared!!!!!!!! And I�m not gonna play any stupid games! So whoever is doing this: GET A LIFE!!!! There�s gotta be something better you could be doing w/ your time!
And that�s that!
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment