User-agent: * Disallow: / ~*bean*~

~*bean*~

[ Wednesday, January 22, 2003 ]

 

I just got home and am winding down from finals....It took me 33 minutes to get home (it usually takes me 5-8 minutes). Those parents man! They all HAVE to get in your way when you're trying to get out of the Senior parking lot! Oh well, at least I had my radio to keep me company...

Anyway, so I was sitting in the parking lot and a certain somebody passed by w/ his friend (girlfriend?). I don't know why it bugged me so much. I waved and smiled and everything, but it just really bugged me....And he got into his car w/ her. Nice car too. He does that super cool reversing move, where he just swings his hand over the wheel and it just takes him one turn to reverse. Nope, he doesn't have to keep checking his mirrors and have his foot on the brake, like I have to. Yeah, so I'm home now and I'm listening to Linkin Park. I like Linkin Park, but I normally only listen to them when I'm angry, depressed, or bitter. That's how much that little thing affected me.

Yesterday, I told Ritu about a certain secret...I don't think she realizes how serious I am.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment