[ Thursday, January 16, 2003 ]
I finally decided to wear my new, glittery, pink, tutleneck sweater that I got from Aeropostale. I decided to be all girly. I wore Aps's stretchy black skirt (the one I always feel I'm waddling in b/c it doesn't have any slits), the turtleneck, and Aps's black wrap. I figured that since my neck was covered up w/ the turtleneck, I could wear a wrap w/o showing anything I'm not supposed to. I even wore some make-up to match my outfit (oooooh, sparkly pink eyeshadow!!!)
So I went to school and it really is amazing how many people noticed my new look and commented on it. Guess...............
Yeah, over ten people said something....After a while, I started feeling really self-concious. I guess this is why SomayyaB doesn't wear surma to school...She says that too many people notice and make comments. I think she's right. I mean, it was nice of people to give me compliments and everything, but then I wonder why I don't always get those compliments if I'm not wearing new clothes or make-up. Why does everything have to be about looks???
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment