User-agent: * Disallow: / ~*bean*~

~*bean*~

[ Thursday, January 23, 2003 ]

 

Hehe...I ended up staying up til 4:15 am to finish my architectural detail artwork. I'm rather proud of it, b/c it looks just like the real thing (Bebe's door in Pakistan). I only got 2 1/2 hrs of sleep last night (but I have to admit it's my own fault). So I figured that the more effort (which takes time) I spent on the artwork, the happier Ms. Converse would be with it and that she would somehow forgive the fact that it is majorly late. The sad thing is that when I turned it in to Ms. Converse, it seemed like the fact that it was so good was a bad thing, b/c she felt like I don't need her as a teacher. She said our whole table is behind in art, and that it has really been stressing her out. I'm going to get partial credit on the assignment. I guess I should feel happy that I'm even getting some credit, but I felt kinda depressed after I talked to her. Ms. Converse is my favorite teacher at LL. I hate feeling like I've disappointed her. : (

God, I feel like I've been under so much pressure lately. Everywhere I turn, there's something else that I haven't done, something that I haven't done right, or something I still have to do. And it's like a never-ending cycle.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment