[ Thursday, January 16, 2003 ]
Hehe, today as part of our psychology project, Lizzie, Sam, and I got Mrs. Horton (our Calc teacher) to announce a pop quiz. You should've seen the look on everyones' faces!!!!!! And Lizzie got it all on film too! I know, I know...it was kinda evil, but hey, we all had a good laugh afterwards.
Also in the video for psych: Lizzie tried to teach me how to parallel park. I know, I know, I'm going to be 19 in a month, but yeah, don't ask me how to parallel park! Lizzie got out her two PG&E orange cones from her car trunk and she stuck them in the street as markers for me to park........yeeeeeeeeeeah I ended up backing over the back cone b/c I was too short to see it. Hehe. So Lizzie got out the other big orange cones (don't ask me where she finds all these cones man!) and we used them instead. Soooooooooooo, I ended up backing over the big cone too, w/o realizing it. So I was yelling out, "Is it behind me? Do you see it?" and I kept reversing.....on top of the cone. : ) When I moved forward again, the cone got right back up. It was hilarious! You just had to have been there. Lizzie finally went over and instructed me on what to do. Hehe, when I finally got it semi right, I let out a big "YES!!!!!!!! I did it!!!!!" I dunno, I guess you just have to watch the video.......
Yeah, also in the video we were trying to show disinhibition, so we decided to try to get me over my fear of dogs. We used Lizzie's dog Lulu (Lizzie has three dgos...watch out for Tony...He looks tiny and cute, but he's really vicious...He's got some pent up rage!). Yeah so I had to gradually pet Lulu, but I was afraid that she would drool on me, or worse yet, bite me....I dunno, I guess I've just had bad experiences w/ dogs.
Anyway, I'll see the complete video tomorrow in class. Poor Lizzie, she has to edit it when she gets home, which is going to be late...
I also went over to Helen Kim's house earlier to study for Calc, since finals are next week. I took my janamaz w/ me everywhere, and got to do salah at Lizzie's house. They were totally cool about it; I did salah in Lizzie's mom's room. I dunno why Muslims make such excuses for not doing salah on time....People are really more accomodating than they think...
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment