[ Thursday, January 30, 2003 ]
Awwwww, Ritu and her mom took pity on me last night (when I went over to study) and they fed me dinner. I'd never had paneer before and it was delicious! Ritu also got me two scoops of mint and chip ice cream w/ chocolate sprinkles on top! YUMMY!!!!!
Hehe. When I told Lizzie about our current eating habits, she told me that she feels sorry for the guy I'm going to marry. Maybe she's got a point...
I'm actually cooking some real food today-- rice w/ green peas and salmon! Hehe, if you haven't guessed yet, food is a big part of my life!
Funny thing...We were talking to Daddy on the phone last night and I guess Nasser Lalaji complained about no one wanting to make dinner. Daddy said something about how he should make something himself, and then Nasser Lalaji admitted that he doesn't have a right to complain. Hehe, he picked the wrong person to complain to. If he had complained to Ummy, she would've chewed Apaji and me out for starving her poor helpless son. Go Daddy!!!! I guess you just won't understand the whole deal unless you understand Pakistani culture (Pakistani culture sucks--Islam should be our culture! Islam makes everything equal and culture just ruins everything.).
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment